Happy New Year!
Last year, I made a bunch of goals. Let's see if I kept them and where I want to go this year. Also, please feel free to share your goals too.
- Lose 20 pounds (I say this every year but I'll try to Wii Fit those pounds off this time!)
- Nope, I gained weight. Figures. I'll try to do better this year! Keeping this goal for 2017.
CCISP SAS Basic Programming A+ Certificate
- Nope and I won't be keeping this goal for 2017. New plans. I'll get to them in a future date.
- Not yet but I am planning to switch jobs some time in the future. Just not this year.
- Make $100+ from book sales. In 2015, I made about $37 in royalty, both from sales and pages read through Kindle Unlimited book lending. Guess that doesn't mean I can quit my job any time soon but I'm not giving up just yet. I thank you to those who have given my works a chance and hope that I can count on your support in the future. I'm a noob at this publishing thing but I'll keep working to get better.
- Aww yeah! I made $137! Still haven't broken even from purchasing those ISBNs from Bowker though. Those cost me $260 and now I think I shouldn't have bought them!
- Thank you for your support!! <3
- New Goal: Make $200+ in royalty and finally turn a profit!
- I sent Malphas to Draft2Digital which expands through many channels. No sales though so I can't say that this was a successful endeavor but I'll keep trying. Keeping this goal!
- Goal Completed! Crossing it off.
- Goal not completed and I'm not sure when I'll resume this series. Not making any plans right now for it. Crossing it off.
- Goal Completed! Han Bei/Jin was published and I'm working on Bai Hu/Dui now!
- Get thin! Need to drop at least 15-20 lbs!
- Make $200 in royalty and turn a profit on my book publishing endeavor!
- Improve exposure of my books
- Publish the third book to Polaris
- Submit a book to Kindle Scout for a contract (won't likely get a contract competing with so much talent out there but I sure will try!)
- Spend less money and save more (will be difficult)
- Finish paying off my car
- Make more money online
- Start applying to another job
- Clean up my messy room/closet and keep it clean!
- Do a half marathon?
Check back next year to see if I've hit my goals! And again, please feel free to share yours!
~ Lenne Penry