If you haven't given Swagbucks a try, it's awesome. If you have but never tried these offers, take a look. I've done a few deals recently that are either money maker or totally worth it. Here are some notes in case you're interested.
- BOXED - it's a new company that deals mainly in bulk sales, kind of like Costco. The current offer on Swagbucks is spend at least $20 and get $15 back. I just got my orders today. It's one per user not one per household so if you have multiple folks at your household on Swagbucks, this is pretty good.
- Pro(s): For roughly $20 if you spend the minimum, you get up to $15 worth of free stuff, two samples (don't forget to select these before checking out) and free shipping. One time only.
- Con(s): selection is limited. I just bought Sriracha ;)
- Note: don't forget to turn off your adblocker so Swagbucks can log the transaction. You should receive an email about $15 rebate (1500 sb) the same day of purchase, assuming you didn't order late at night.
- Pro(s) - $16+ money maker and it's instant credit!
- Con(s) - Only one per household even though the description says per user
- Note- don't forget to cancel the subscription within two months or you'll be charged again, unless you want to keep it.
- Pro(s) - $5 maker and free snacks
- Con(s) - not sure yet, still waiting for shipment
- Note - remember to cancel before next billing period, unless you want to keep it.
- Pro(s) - no subscriptions (unless you want to) if you choose on demand! Also one per user so multiple per household is okay. If you don't need razors, they make a nice gift for someone else.
- Con(s) - none that I saw.
- Note - swagbucks want to know your cell number before letting you do this offer to keep people from making multiple accounts. quick verification.
- Pro(s) - good money maker
- Con(s) - subscription that is hard to cancel. You have to call and then they give you the roundabout spiel. Just keep saying no. Also, when I did the offer, it took forever for the credit to apply. Had to put in a ticket.
- Note - Don't forget to cancel the subscription unless you really want to keep it.
Happy Money Making!
~ Lenne Penry