Hope you're doing well and enjoying the new year with loved ones.
2018 went by pretty fast. I feel as if I didn't get anything done! 2019 will be my (hopefully) get-things-done year!
Here's my year in review and some new goals for 2019. Please feel free to share some of yours with me!
2018 New Year Resolutions:
- Lose 20 pounds. (Ha! I say this every year) >Actually, I dropped 5 lbs working PT at Walmart
- Publish the fourth book to the Polaris otome series. >Incomplete goal (doh!)
- Publish more pictures on my blog posts. I know I should. Plain texts look so bland. I just don't like pulling out the old drawing tablet until it's a big project like drawing the ending CGs for the novels. Maybe I'll doodle something for Lunar New Year. >Incomplete goal (doh!)
- Make at least $41 in royalties so I can break even on those ISBNs purchased from 2015. >Only made $6.99 in royalties this year :( Still, thank you to everyone who gave my books a chance! $34.01 to go!
- Finally pay off my car >Done!
- Possibly change job. I applied for an overseas English teaching assistant position. It pays less than a third of my current salary, lol, but I don't know... guess I need a change before the filters come off and my coworkers really know what I think. Office politics. Sigh... anyway, que sera, sera. >I got the job overseas but it just wasn't the right move for me at the time. I'm still in search of a new job!
2019 New Year Resolutions:
- Lose 15 more pounds!
- Publish the fourth book to the Polaris otome series.
- Add more distribution channels to my book.
- Turn my novels into otome videos on YT. (Just throwing out ideas)
- Make at least $34.01 in royalties so I can break even on those ISBNs purchased from 2015.
- Put a down payment on a house.
- Find a new job or start a business.
- Find and marry Hotohori (or this world's version of him) ... a girl can dream!
Let's see if I can meet some or all of these goals for 2019. Again, let me know what some of yours are!
Thanks for visiting!